10" Husqvarna Tile Saw
Husqvarna TS 60
A robust tile saw with a refined cart and rail system for perfectly straight cuts. The TS 60 is equipped with a patented water and slurry system for little-to-no mess. This includes an efficient recycling system that cleans water for reuse. Also, Elgard™ warns you of an approaching overload, and the Electronic SoftStart™ allows starting with normal, slow-acting fuses.
Max cutting length28 in
Blade diameter, max10 in
16 Gal HEPA Wet Dry DustlessVac
75lb & 100lb Linoleum Roller
Standard linoleum roller available in 75lb and 100lb sizes.
Great For Installing Linoleum, VCT, Carpet, Sheet Vinyl, Cork and Other Floor Coverings
Floor Drum Sander
The Silver-Line SL-8 is the leader in rental sanders for one reason . . .
- The DIYer can achieve professional results on their own at a fraction of the cost
- The SL-8 floor sander is the only machine on the market that will allow the DIY customer to achieve the results they want and expect.
Why Better Results?
- The 1 hp constant speed motor and soft rubber drum with our unique cam locking system combine to work like a professional sander. The sandpaper is held between 2 spring-loaded cams. The slow (1800 RPM) constant speed of the drum will not gouge floors.
- The tilt action for the SL-8 allows for more controlled and even sanding when compare to other machines available to the rental trade. When you sand forward and backward with the SL-8, you can be assured of straight sanding because it runs on the drum and wheels. The weight of the machine is specifically designed and evenly distributed for the best results.
- We have manufactured the SL-8 with a 1 hp completely sealed, repulsion-induction Baldor motor. It will run the drum at 1800 RPM constantly on 14 amps (standard household current). Because of this design, unique to the Silver-Line motor, the drum will not slow down or speed up as it sands, resulting in a level, smooth finish without waves.
- The totally sealed motor also saves you money because it keeps sawdust out.
- The repulsion-induction feature virtually eliminates brush wear by using the brushes only to start the motor. The brushes lift off the motor via centrifugal force when the motor is up to speed. The SL-8 motor does not use capacitors.
Floor Edger Sander
The Silver-Line SL-7 is the leader in floor edgers for one reason…it works!
Designed and engineered to stand up to the toughest customer, the SL-7 delivers excellent results. It’s built to give tip performance on the toughest jobs.
The Powerful motor delivers 3600 RPM for the fast, smooth cutting you want.
The oversized vacuum fan and chamber work together to achieve superior dust pick up that will make your customers very happy.
The unit is manufactured from tough aluminum alloys fro extremely rugged use and is highly polished so it is easy to clean and neat in appearance for years.
The conveniently place light will help brighten dark corners and closets.
Fast moving parts are electronically balanced for vibration free operation. The entire machine is perfectly balanced to handle smoothly and maneuver well with easy grip handles.
This edger, designed and manufactured in the USA, will give your company years of extremely low maintenance service. All parts are available quickly and inexpensively.
The SL-7 is also available in a 220-volt version, which will cut and finish a floor even quicker than the 110-volt model.
FM-17 - 17” SINGLE SPEED FLOOR MACHINES
All NEW and Purpose Built® with 70 years of experience
Rugged construction has been in Pacific's floor machine DNA since the company's origin. With this heritage and experience as its foundation, Pacific's new line up also brings new ingenuities to the industry's most essential tool. Pacific's new floor machines are Purpose Built® to be a step above the rest with key benefits like:
- Industry's first safe start indicator - start up without worry of the machine "taking off"
- Convenient and instant handle adjustment from the operator position - no knobs or awkward levers!
- "Is it on?" noise level of less than 58 dBa - whisper quiet for anytime use
- Safety interlock triggers with an additional upright lock-out - operates only when the operator is ready!
- Rugged construction with heavy-duty 1.5 hp motor and 10-year base warranty
Assembled in the USA with care and intense quality inspection, these new floor machines will be a robust cleaning tool from day one through many years to come. The FM-17 and FM-20 - they are a high value for you and your operations.
See the Purpose Built® details below - you’ll be glad you did.
Orbital U-Sand Floor Sander
The U-SAND is a revolutionary patented four-pad sander that utilizes random orbit technology, which allows you to easily sand wood flooring. Unlike other commercial sanders, the U-SAND will not leave unsightly swirl marks and drastically reduce the risk of damaging a floor. Operators of this machine will notice a relatively dust-free environment while easily maneuvering with or across the grain. Even more impressive is that this one machine can do the job of a conventional sander, edger, and buffer!
Sanding your hardwood floors shouldn’t be a gamble. At U-Sand, we’ve developed reliable, easy-to- use random orbital sanders any homeowner or “do-it-yourselfer” can master.
Don’t be intimidated by aggressive drum sanders that can be as stubborn as a mule and mess up your floors just as quickly. Maneuvering a U-Sand floor sander is as easy as taking a stroll:
- Random Orbital sanding heads float the sander in any direction.
- Three tools in one: floor sander, edger, and buffer.
- Gentle progression of sand paper grits protects you from costly mistakes.
- Uses standard 120v outlet.
S-20 ORBITAL SCRUBBER
Pacific Floorcare’s patented orbital scrubbing technology truly delineates itself with its chemical-free finish removal capabilities; delivering massive labor and material cost reductions and improved indoor air quality versus traditional stripping methods. However, with the competitive orbital scrubbers on the market having extremely high costs of ownership due to frequent break-downs, limited warranty coverage or required service intervals to keep from voiding warranty coverage, a lot of those savings are given back.
Not anymore. The new S-20 orbital scrubber from Pacific Floorcare® delivers on both fronts. It has the highest down pressure in the 10-gallon (38-liter), 20-inch (510 mm) orbital category and is the only one protected by a comprehensive machine warranty and a 2-year / 1,200 hour isolator warranty (competitors call these “wear items”). From unmatched cleaning specifications to industry-first technologies to industry-best warranty protection, the S-20 orbital gets the job done – at a price you can afford. This machine’s “get it done” features and options include:
- 75 & 100 lb (34 & 45 kg) down pressure – the top in the 10-gallon (38-liter), 20-inch (510 mm) orbital scrubber class
- 2-year / 1,200 orbital isolator warranty
- BatteryShield® - the first integrated automatic wet battery protection system
- 155 AH Wet Batteries – delivers max run times up to 4 hours
- 60 dBA – low, "whisper quiet" operation offers anytime cleaning
- Optional HydroLink® single-point battery watering system
Our upholstery cleaning tool kit contains our black powder coated detailer tool model 321ACH, 8′ hose assembly, hose fittings and a durable mesh hose bag.
Our 321AC tool is cast aluminum with a black powder coat finish and an enclosed spray chamber. A round glass window gives you the ability to monitor your progress as you lift off stains and debris. Recirculating notches decrease water build-up in spray chamber for faster drying time.
For use on FiveStar models only.
Power supply110 V - 12 V at handle
Boiler capacity4.9 liters
Vapor pressure72 P.S.I. max
Vapor regulator0-72 P.S.I.
Boiler temperature311º F
Boiler material304 Stainless Steel
Machine housing304 Stainless Steel
Unit Weight25 lbs.(Empty)
Wiring12 & 14 gauge