Scrubbers and Polishers
FM-17 - 17” SINGLE SPEED FLOOR MACHINES
All NEW and Purpose Built® with 70 years of experience
Rugged construction has been in Pacific's floor machine DNA since the company's origin. With this heritage and experience as its foundation, Pacific's new line up also brings new ingenuities to the industry's most essential tool. Pacific's new floor machines are Purpose Built® to be a step above the rest with key benefits like:
- Industry's first safe start indicator - start up without worry of the machine "taking off"
- Convenient and instant handle adjustment from the operator position - no knobs or awkward levers!
- "Is it on?" noise level of less than 58 dBa - whisper quiet for anytime use
- Safety interlock triggers with an additional upright lock-out - operates only when the operator is ready!
- Rugged construction with heavy-duty 1.5 hp motor and 10-year base warranty
Assembled in the USA with care and intense quality inspection, these new floor machines will be a robust cleaning tool from day one through many years to come. The FM-17 and FM-20 - they are a high value for you and your operations.
See the Purpose Built® details below - you’ll be glad you did.
S-20 ORBITAL SCRUBBER
Pacific Floorcare’s patented orbital scrubbing technology truly delineates itself with its chemical-free finish removal capabilities; delivering massive labor and material cost reductions and improved indoor air quality versus traditional stripping methods. However, with the competitive orbital scrubbers on the market having extremely high costs of ownership due to frequent break-downs, limited warranty coverage or required service intervals to keep from voiding warranty coverage, a lot of those savings are given back.
Not anymore. The new S-20 orbital scrubber from Pacific Floorcare® delivers on both fronts. It has the highest down pressure in the 10-gallon (38-liter), 20-inch (510 mm) orbital category and is the only one protected by a comprehensive machine warranty and a 2-year / 1,200 hour isolator warranty (competitors call these “wear items”). From unmatched cleaning specifications to industry-first technologies to industry-best warranty protection, the S-20 orbital gets the job done – at a price you can afford. This machine’s “get it done” features and options include:
- 75 & 100 lb (34 & 45 kg) down pressure – the top in the 10-gallon (38-liter), 20-inch (510 mm) orbital scrubber class
- 2-year / 1,200 orbital isolator warranty
- BatteryShield® - the first integrated automatic wet battery protection system
- 155 AH Wet Batteries – delivers max run times up to 4 hours
- 60 dBA – low, "whisper quiet" operation offers anytime cleaning
- Optional HydroLink® single-point battery watering system