16 Gal HEPA Wet Dry DustlessVac
- Certified to meet EPA Lead Safe standards
- Can be used for hazardous materials like lead, silica, asbestos, and hexavalent chromium
- Large capacity barrel easily holds 40 pounds of dust
- Low long-term upkeep costs make the vacuum very economical
- Powerful 11.5 amp motor and gives lasting performance and strong suction
- Switch between dry and wet pickup instantly without compromising filters
- The vacuum itself is certified to meet the airtight standards required to support a HEPA rating.
- Vacuum can be run almost continuously by using Wunderbags as a prefilter
- Wunderbag works in wet and/or dry applications
INCLUDES: (1) 16-gallon HEPA DustlessVac, (2) extension wands, (1) certified HEPA filter, (1) HEPA filter cover, (2) WunderBag micro pre-filter, (1) crevice tool, (1) floor tool, (1) 1.5" x 12' crush-resistant hose, 4 durable rubber casters
BEST FOR: EPA RRP and hazardous materials. Extra fine dust: drywall, concrete, stone, fiberglass, slurry
- UPC: 617450416062
- Length: 20 in.
- Width: 20 in.
- Height: 27 in.
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Color: Yellow/Black
- Water Lift: 76.9 in
- Air Flow: 126 CFM
- Voltage: 120
- Amps: 10.6
- Noise Level: 79 dB
- Cord Length: 15 ft
- Hose Length: 12 ft
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Port Size: 2.25"