FM-17 - 17” SINGLE SPEED FLOOR MACHINES
All NEW and Purpose Built® with 70 years of experience
Rugged construction has been in Pacific's floor machine DNA since the company's origin. With this heritage and experience as its foundation, Pacific's new line up also brings new ingenuities to the industry's most essential tool. Pacific's new floor machines are Purpose Built® to be a step above the rest with key benefits like:
- Industry's first safe start indicator - start up without worry of the machine "taking off"
- Convenient and instant handle adjustment from the operator position - no knobs or awkward levers!
- "Is it on?" noise level of less than 58 dBa - whisper quiet for anytime use
- Safety interlock triggers with an additional upright lock-out - operates only when the operator is ready!
- Rugged construction with heavy-duty 1.5 hp motor and 10-year base warranty
Assembled in the USA with care and intense quality inspection, these new floor machines will be a robust cleaning tool from day one through many years to come. The FM-17 and FM-20 - they are a high value for you and your operations.
See the Purpose Built® details below - you’ll be glad you did.
The FM-17 HD floor machines just work - making them one of the most versatile tools you can put in your clean and prep program. The units are Purpose Built® for almost any facility to perform:
- Floor scrubbing
- Finish stripping
- Light buffing
- Carpet bonneting
- Many other project work tasks http://www.pacificfloorcare.com/products?model=FM-17+%26+FM-20