Kerosene Forced Air 55,000 BTU Heater
#R30033 KEROSENE FORCED AIR 55,000 BTU HEATER
$36.00 A DAY
- Salamander / Torpedo Style Heater
- This compact portable is so light you can carry it.
- Perfect for small work areas, residential construction, remodeling and rehab projects.
- 55,000 BTU output per Hour
- 1,280 sq. ft. Heating Area (32' x 40' x 8').
- 180 CFM Hot Air Flow
- 5.0 gal Fuel tank
- .44 gal. Consumption per hour
- 11.0 hours Operating time/tankful B
- Solid State Control System
- HSI Electronic Ignition
- 1/15 HP Motor
- Power Required: 60hz, AC, 120v
- Lighted On/Off Switch
- Fuel Gauge
- High Capacity Blower
- Automatic fuel shut-off
- Tank drain plug
- Carry handle standard
- Wheel Kit optional
- Built-In Thermostat
- For Outdoor Use Only
- -30 Degree F Rated Cold Weather Start
- Heater Dimensions: 15.4" H x 11.8" D x 30" L
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses.
Kerosene Heaters Use Only: Kerosene, No. 1 & 2 Diesel Fuel Oil, JP-8 Fuel or Jet A Fuel
in Master kerosene forced air heaters, also known as salamander / torpedo heaters.
(Use of diesel fuel will result in a noticeable odor and could require additional fuel filter maintenance. Also, use of diesel fuel in extremely cold temperatures may require additives.)
For use in workshops, warehouses, garages, construction sites and farms with proper ventilation.