Orbital U-Sand Floor Sander
The U-SAND is a revolutionary patented four-pad sander that utilizes random orbit technology, which allows you to easily sand wood flooring. Unlike other commercial sanders, the U-SAND will not leave unsightly swirl marks and drastically reduce the risk of damaging a floor. Operators of this machine will notice a relatively dust-free environment while easily maneuvering with or across the grain. Even more impressive is that this one machine can do the job of a conventional sander, edger, and buffer!
Sanding your hardwood floors shouldn’t be a gamble. At U-Sand, we’ve developed reliable, easy-to- use random orbital sanders any homeowner or “do-it-yourselfer” can master.
Don’t be intimidated by aggressive drum sanders that can be as stubborn as a mule and mess up your floors just as quickly. Maneuvering a U-Sand floor sander is as easy as taking a stroll:
- Random Orbital sanding heads float the sander in any direction.
- Three tools in one: floor sander, edger, and buffer.
- Gentle progression of sand paper grits protects you from costly mistakes.
- Uses standard 120v outlet.
Product Specifications (Specifications may change due to continuous product development)
Motor: 1.5 horsepower
Vacuum: On board for a virtually dust free environment.
Weight: 124 lbs.
Cord: 25-foot length plugs into any standard 110 volt, 15 amp outlet standard in every home.
Why Choose U-Sand for Your Floor Refinishing Project?
Is U-Sand the Best Machine for Sanding Wood Floors?
- Easy to maneuver, floats across your floor
- Move with or against the wood grain
- 25 foot cord for standard 110V power
- Great for parquet and herringbone floors too
- Sand up to the baseboard and trim
- Sand over register openings
- Fast, easy to change sandpaper and buff pads
- Three tools in one: sander, edger, buffer.
If you’re looking for the best machine for sanding wood floors, don’t take our word for the how exceptional U-Sand sanders are, do your own research. Google “U-Sand floor sanders” and you’ll easily find sites with quotes like:
- “Sanding is pretty darn easy. It will not cut the floor”
- “Unlike traditional sanders, you will not have to worry about gouges or damage to the floor”
- “A super sanding solution”
We’ve designed our sanding floor machines for the average “Do-it-Yourselfer,” to give you professional, craftsman-like results in achieving exceptional hardwood floor finishes. Unlike traditional drum sanders and belt sanders, U-Sand floor sanding machines offer all the conveniences you expect from 21st century, cutting-edge floor sanding technology.