Power Screed With 8' 10' 12', or 14' Screed Bar
Wet screed offers both reliable performance and operator comfort. With a variety of blade lengths the unit is designed to fit the demands of every operator. Its unique twin handle system is fully height and angle adjustable offering maximum operator comfort. In addition, two isolators reduce handle vibration to the operator. Squeeze-grip handle is also foldable for easy transport and storage.
Wacker Neuson P35A Features
- Adjustable eccentric weights provide additional versatility.
- The exciter can be adjusted to seven different positions allowing the unit's force to be appropriately matched to the application.
- Fully enclosed exciter for operator protection and low maintenance.
- Double set of exciter bearings require no greasing for long life.
- Lightweight unit features lifting handle for easy transport.
- A high production unit for quick and accurate strike-off of concrete slabs with or without the support of grade stakes and forms for residential, light commercial, industrial and highway applications.
Technical Data P 35A
|Length x width x height||1.120 x 550 x 940||mm||44 x 21.5 x 37||in|
|Engine Type||air-cooled, 4 cycle, single cylinder, gas engine|
|Fuel tank capacity||,6||l||.64||US qt|
|Fuel consumption||,5||l/h||.53||US qt/h|
|Eccentric shaft VPM||Variable||1/min||Variable||rpm|